Are you an employee of the Andersen Corporation nearing retirement? Are you unsure whether or not you have a good plan for your retirement years?
Bring your questions and join us for an informal Q&A session hosted by Wealth Advisors Kurt M. Haugen, RICP® and Bjorn T. Nesvold, CLTC®, FIC, RICP®, CEPA®. Kurt & Bjorn provide retirement and investing guidance for many of our clients who are current or former employees of the Andersen Corporation.
Enjoy a complimentary lunch from Brines Market & Deli as Kurt & Bjorn answer your questions.
Space is limited, so register today!
Topics will include:
Andersen Corporation 401K plan
- What are the advantages of pre-tax vs. Roth 401k contributions?
- What should my asset allocation look like with the current economy?
ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan)
- What are my options for this money when I retire?
- How is it taxed when I take distributions?
Life Insurance & Disability Insurance
- What does Andersen provide for me free of charge?
- How do these pay me or my family in the event they are needed?
Landmark Group is not affiliated with the Andersen Corporation, nor representatives of its benefits, retirement or pension plans. They have knowledge of the Andersen Corporation Benefit and Retirement Plans, but do not have full expertise. For a complete discussion of the details of your specific situation, contact the Human Resources department and/or Retirement Plan Administrator.
Date and Time
Tue, Oct 24, 2023
11:30a - 12:00p CST